1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 3, 2015 10:50 AM by ronaldm81255608

Difficulty loading a purchased Kobo book onto Kobo app (via iPad). Error message-see below

trojanot

I am having trouble with a book that I purchased from the Kobo book store.  It shows up in my Kobo app on my ipad, but when I go to click on it, I get the following message. "This book is protected with adobe digital rights management.  You'll need to sign in with your Adobe ID to authorize this app before reading this book."  I've seen similar posts, but they all reference library books, not actual purchased books.  I have over 100 books in the library and this is the only one that i have had an issue with. It's a definite Adobe E-Pub NOT a Adobe PDF book (ran into that issue earlier).  Does anyone have suggestions?  I do have an Adobe ID and the book is shown in there, but my issue is compounded by I originally bought this book on a Sony E-Reader that Kobo took over so I think that the book in the Adobe Digital Editions is from there not the same book that I just purchased if that makes sense.  Please help someone!!! Thanks!