3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 6, 2014 10:17 AM by bsbeamer Branched from an earlier discussion.

blue versus yellow

bsbeamer Level 1

So far, so good in terms of audio scrubbing with the 13.1 update (2014.1) - can get back to how I used to work, sort of... do have to say that the yellow becoming blue was/is a bit of a shock, and I'm not sure if I just need to get used to it, or if I really want to change it back.  Having the option would be great.

• 1. Re: blue versus yellow
          Szalam Adobe Community Professional & MVP

bsbeamer wrote:

do have to say that the yellow becoming blue was/is a bit of a shock, and I'm not sure if I just need to get used to it, or if I really want to change it back.  Having the option would be great.

I like the blue better than the yellow. It did take some getting used to though.

• 2. Re: blue versus yellow
            Todd_Kopriva Level 8

Please give us detailed feedback---positive, negative, or neutral---about the changes in this version. Detailed, specific feedback will help us to refine the UI in future updates.

• 3. Re: blue versus yellow
              bsbeamer Level 1

Specifically being able to change the overall UI color from BLUE (new version) to YELLOW (old version) is requested.  The blue is hard on the eyes after looking at it for awhile.  Allowing users to customize/change to their own color would be a bonus.