Your shapes will be available in the Libraries panel within the latest versions of Photoshop and Illustrator. Go to Window -> Libraries to show the libraries panel
Hi Thank you for helping. I have found the libraries with the images I want however, they can only be dragged into a Photoshop open file.
When I use Illustartator, the files do not move into an opened Illustrator document.
I have tried this on both my iMac and Macbook Pro.
Everything is updated correctly.
I tried signing out and then back in to Creative Cloud and restarting the Illustrator app but still cannot get the images to move from Libray to an open Illustrator document.
I am having the same problem. Mac OS 10.8.5 and Illustrator 18.1 (latest update). I can not drag from the library onto an open Illustrator document.
I am also having the same problem using an iMac OS 10.9.5 Illustrator CC 2014 18.1
How to access your shapes in other Apps
Desktop: In order for this to work, you must have the most recent version of Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Open Adobe Illustrator on your desktop.
- Open the Libraries panel (Windows > Libraries)
- Your shapes should be present in your Libraries. If you don’t see them there, select the libraries drop down to see if you saved your shapes in a different library.
- Now, you can drag the shape onto your canvas. Or, right click and select "Use in document"
- At this point, you can continue working with your shape, by adding editing. Or, you can simply save the file. Of course, after you save it to your desktop, you can email, post online, etc.
- Open Adobe Illustrator Draw and open a drawing.
- Tap the Shapes icon to open the Shapes menu.
- Tap a library name to view the shapes in the Creative Cloud Library. Tap Change Library to select another library.
- Select your shape by tapping on it.
- Active Slide or Tocuh Slide. You can use Adobe Slide or Touch Slide to place the shape on the canvas. Access Touch Slide by tapping on the circular icon at the top of the menu bar.
- Place the shape. Once you have activated Touch Slide, you will see a light rendition of your shape on the canvas. Simply double tap on the shape outline to stamp the shape in place.
- Navigate to https://assets.adobe.com/
- Select the Libraries menu item (left menu on the page)
- Select the desired library (if this is your first time using Libraries, you will only have one).
- This page provide a preview only.
IN WICH LIBRARY PANEL BECAUSE THERE ARWE MANY!
"Libraries" does not appear in my windows menu. How do I make it show up?