5 Replies Latest reply on Nov 6, 2014 12:55 AM by TESTotnes

With a subscription to Creative Suite,does it include FormsCentral?

richikeefe

I subscribe to the Creative Suite from Adobe - CC

Is FormsCentral part of that subscription?

Rich

• 1. Re: With a subscription to Creative Suite,does it include FormsCentral?
          TESTotnes

It's unsurprising that this has not been answered, Rich. I have just found the answer out the hard way. We had a subscription to Acrobat Pro and with that, FormsCentral. We decided that, because we use many other Adobe products, we might as well upgrade to Creative Suite, as Acrobat Pro is part of that package and so FormsCentral must be too, right?

Wrong.

It gives you the basic features to edit forms, but to have them online or collecting responses, you have to upgrade. Pay more on top of the Creative Suite. Absolute madness! And infuriating. You pay for a full package and don't get the full package.

• 2. Re: With a subscription to Creative Suite,does it include FormsCentral?
            MikeBarlow Level 1

Thanks for your comment I was struggling to find the answer to this question - It is pretty poor that even a full CC subscription doesn't cover this service. it is somewhat misrepresenting the CC offering as Acrobat XI Pro is included and Forms Central is delivered but an extra subscription.

• 3. Re: With a subscription to Creative Suite,does it include FormsCentral?
              TESTotnes Level 1

This was exactly the conversation I just had with chat support. I even pasted parts of the FAQs of Acrobat Pro, which certainly gives the impression there is no difference between them:

Are there any differences between the Acrobat XI Pro desktop app in Creative Cloud and Acrobat XI Pro bought as a separate perpetual software license?

There are no product feature differences between Acrobat XI Pro in Creative Cloud and Acrobat XI Pro purchased as a separate perpetual software license.

Well... I guess technically there's no difference with Acrobat Pro.... but the taking away of FormsCentral's full features is notably absent from any of the FAQs - in fact, I've seen no information on it anywhere. I feel a bit tricked if I'm honest.

• 4. Re: With a subscription to Creative Suite,does it include FormsCentral?
                MikeBarlow Level 1

https://www.acrobat.com/en_us/products/formscentral/subscribe.html

The implication is that the top subscription is Full Acrobat XI Pro - but With CC we get full Acrobat XI Pro - well that is what I understood it to be obviously it isn't so do we get a reduction of our CC subscription to equal the Forms Central Subscription - I think we should…

• 5. Re: With a subscription to Creative Suite,does it include FormsCentral?
                  TESTotnes Level 1

Yes, I agree.

Pavithra: Yes, If you wish to create more forms you will have to subscribe to Formscentral plus service.
                  TES Totnes: It doesn't say anything about this in the FAQs for Acrobat Pro
                  TES Totnes: It's infuriating when you think you're paying for the full package but it's actually downgrading your programmes
                  Pavithra: I apologize for the inconvenience.
                  Pavithra: However Acrobat 11 pro includes only Formscentral basic service. If you need to create more forms you need to upgrade it to Formscertal plus service.

That's the transcript of my chat. "However Acrobat 11 pro includes only Formscentral basic service." is at complete odds with what the subscription says in your link. What they should have said is "Acrobat 11 pro includes only Formscentral basic service when you get Acrobat 11 as part of the Creative Suite"

Again, infuriating.