• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Shape for Android?

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2014 Oct 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any plans on the Android version?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , May 20, 2015 May 20, 2015

Hi everyone.

We just posted a beta version of Adobe Shape for Android.  The beta is open to everyone.  We'd love to hear your feedback.  Here's how to get it:

(1) Visit the Google+ community for Adobe Android Apps - Community - Google+

(2) Request to join.  (we will try to approve your request within 24 hours)

(3) After you join, you will find links to Adobe Color, Shape, and Brush on Google Play.

(4) Install the apps, give them a try, and let us know how they work for you by adding a comment to th

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2014 Nov 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I second this. As an avid Android fan I would love to see this cool app on our devices!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2014 Nov 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also would be very interested in using this amazing tool but am not going to switch over to iOS just to do so.

I hope that Adobe has a Android version in the works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, please! This would be of great interest to our entire team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears that Adobe thinks that graphic people use only IOS. For our business I use a Windows pc, my wife designs on a Mac, but we both have Android phones. C'mon Adobe, what about users like us?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2014 Nov 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my opinion, if Adobe doesn't move quick on apps for Android, world giants like Google will just move in to take position. It's no longer a distant thought. Google has been very successful with their acquisition of Nik software and it wouldn't take much effort to pull in resources for even more advanced software. This is an empire company that 'plays' around with apps all the time. They have the power to overthrow competition at the stoke of a pen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2015 Feb 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't over estimate Google's ability to do anything thoroughly. They can't even seem to fix a major bug in Google Drive that has been there since Oct. As a company they remind me so painfully of Microsoft in the late 90s. Too big to be effective. These Adobe apps cost serious dough to develop so I'm sure if they see value in bringing it to Android they will.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 04, 2015 Mar 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hope they do as this constant ignoring Android is getting tiresome...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2014 Nov 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of these new applications sound great, but as I do not own any iOS devices it's a moot point. Please consider other platforms besides iOS/Apple. Even Microsoft got some creative love with their Surface Pro 3 ad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2014 Nov 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Saw someone at work using this on iOS, I expected it to be available on Android and turns out I was wrong. Would really like to use this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2014 Nov 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another Android long time user - as well as a long time, recurring CC paying customer here.

Please let us Android users know of a possible release date, it will be very much appreciated!

Thank you in advance 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2014 Dec 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Shape looks really cool. What a disappointment that it's not available for Android devices. I'm not a fan of Apple and I love my Android phone. I was considering an Android tablet as well and this would be a very handy app for my design work. Are there any good comparable apps for Android?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 19, 2014 Dec 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a paying customer to the full suite, yes full suite, It's really a shame that these are not available for android. It's really not fair and frankly I am considering cancelling my full subscription. I am not going to go out and buy and iPad and iPhone when I currently have a tablet and phone. Get your craps together Adobe. We are paying too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2014 Dec 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed. Android would be nice. As the company that claims you have a platform that serves all mobile devices this is just a tad bit ironic no?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2015 Jan 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I so wholeheartedly concur with the need for Android versions of ALL the Mobile apps -- SHAPE, COLOR, BRUSH, DRAW, LINE, MIX & SKETCH. My Note 4 is every bit as powerful as the iPhones, maybe more so. I have an iPad Air (v1), but I don't want to carry it around just in case I see usable patterns and colors.

I'm thinking Adobe is a subsidiary of Apple.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2015 Jan 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1 for Android versions of Shape CC etc. apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2015 Jan 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lots of member replies... no staff replies... what's up Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2015 Feb 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would love to see this on Android also. It's like having software that you cannot install on a PC ... only on a MAC

Unthinkable...    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2015 Feb 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a Note 3 and Galaxy Tab S 10.5 user, I would also appreciate if Adobe would show some love to the millions upon millions of Android users in the world. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2015 Feb 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received an email about Adobe Shapes and got so excited I immediately grabbed one of my coworkers to check it out. We were both super bummed out to find out it was only out for iOS. I recently switched from Apple to Android because of iPhone's limited options only to find out that I'm now limited by my paid subscription from Adobe too. I love you products, I would just love to love all of them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2015 Feb 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received the same email and had the same excitement followed by the same letdown.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2015 Feb 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just don't understand why Adobe took so long to enter to mobile world to begin with. Adobe has had multiple threads like this on their forums page requesting Android support for various programs - they have clearly heard the demand and continue to ignore. +1 for Android for all of the CC mobile apps. PLEASE?!?! And quickly?!?!?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2015 Feb 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi android lovers

I want to buy the full cloud suit because they say you can use it on ANY mobile divice? Is it realy true that Adobe Shape does not work on android? Then what do they mean by ANY? I hope they will release this App for android in the future, I am used to work on my Note Tablet and I dont want to change. To have a Tool like this would be a dream!!! Please-pliiiize make our dreams come true!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 23, 2015 Feb 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love my Samsung Note Pro and you can imagine how disappointed I was to find out that the mobile apps Adobe says are available  are NOT available for Android devices.

I am a CC complete user and have just recently DL the CC app for android. It is helpful for sure but only for uploading photos etc at the moment.

Photoshop touch is a great app too.

i am looking forward to the release of the Apps Adobe claimed we could use (but cannot).

Keep them coming Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2015 Feb 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeees i agree please adobe put your aplications on android

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines