1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 7, 2014 9:00 PM by A.T. Romano

premiere elements 11 - project assets menu does not pull down - I can't see what media I have added.

swope1

premiere elements screen shot.jpg HI, When I press the arrow for projects assets, I cannot see any assets.  Actually, I cannot seem to add any via the add Media option in the expert view, but, if I use the quick view I can drag and drop.  Please help. While I hope it is something simple, I am willing to reinstall or upgrade.  Please advise.  Thanks!!!!

• 1. Re: premiere elements 11 - project assets menu does not pull down - I can't see what media I have added.
          A.T. Romano Level 7

swope1

What computer operating system is your Premiere Elements 11 running on?

Does the problem exist with and without the antivirus and firewall(s) disabled?

I would not move to Premiere Elements 12 or 13 just yet.

How long have you been working with the program without the problem from the day of purchase until now?

Are you saying that you cannot use Add Media (click on triangle and list does not drop down) as well as use

Project Assets (will not open)? If both is the case, I would encourage you to do

a. Deactivate the program in an opened project's Help Menu/Update - then close out of there.

b. Uninstall the program using the usual Control Panel way

c. Do a free ccleaner run through (regular and registry cleaner parts)

CCleaner - Download

d. Reinstall the program with antivirus and firewall(s) disabled.

Please let us know the results. Then we can decide what next.

Thank you.

ATR