Are you on mac or win ?
Mac OS X 10.9.5
- Quit the Creative cloud application.
- Go to utilities, delete Adobe Application Manager and Adobe Creative cloud (if not deleted during uninstallation) folders.
- Delete AAMUpdater and OOBE folder from the location: ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe
- Delete AAMUpdater, AAMupdaterInventory and OOBE folders from the location: /Library/Application Support/Adobe
- Reinstall Adobe Creative cloud application.
Same problem here and it didn't work. :/
Go to Applications-->Utilities-->Adobe Installers.
Uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud.
** If it says application is running in the background then open Activity Monitor and close the process of Creative cloud.
Once the creative cloud is uninstalled then follow the below mentioned steps:
Please go to Library
1. Click on Finder then Click on Go and Go to folder
2. Type /Library and click on Go
3. Go to Application Support and Adobe and then delete OOBE folder.
4. Redo Step 1
5. Type ~/Library and click on Go
6. Go to Application Support and Adobe and then delete OOBE folder.
Download Adobe Creative cloud, Install it.
If the above steps do not work. Try enabling root user account and then try to open Adobe Creative cloud.
Enable root user: Enabling and using the "root" user in Mac OS X
Thank you so much, it works perfectly!