0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 9, 2014 1:54 PM by derrol

I am currently using Lightroom 5.6 and operating on a Mac with OSX Ver 10.9.5. I am receiving an error problem when doing the following -  I am exporting selected photos from a particular Catalogue saved on Drive 1 to a folder created on another Drive whe

derrol

Hi, I am having a little trouble with exporting images to another drive and Catalogue and need some help if anyone can give me some advice

I am currently using Lightroom 5.6 and operating on a Mac with OSX Ver 10.9.5.

I am receiving an error problem when doing the following -

I am exporting selected photos from a particular Catalogue saved on Drive 1 to a folder created on another Drive where a Lightroom Catalogue has been created. In this Catalogue I have arranged for the images once exported to be moved to a different folder - I used the Auto Import process under the File dialogue box.

When processing the Export I receive an error message for each of the images being exported indicating the following -

Heading Import Results

Some import operations were not performed

Could not move a file to requested location. (1)

then a description of the image with file name

Box Save As                                  Box  OK

If I click the OK button to each image I can then go to the other Catalogue and all images are then transferred to the file as required.

To click the OK button each time is time consuming, possibly I have missed an action or maybe you can advise an alternative method to save the time in actioning this process.

Thanks if you can can help out.