Yes there are some issues with the latest release, please be patient, until the dev team provides some fixes.
As for your 'restart from the beginning' issue: does the following Timeline trigger work?
Please do share all the issues that you are facing with the latest update so that we can debug and fix those issues.
Muse and Reset issues are already being debugged. If you face any other issue pl post the same. Sharing your compositions will help us.
Here are the bugs:
1. No matter in what folder I publish animate to, Muse will give this Error on the brosw:
MuseJSAssert: Error calling selector function: TypeError: $(...).toBrowserWidth is not a function
2. Impossible to delete symbol after you create and rename them from the symbol folder library.
3. Pre-load need to add % to it so you can display other things while is being load. also, it does not work most of the time, it just keep in a loop forever. speciall in the i-phone.
4. Text shows ok in an Android phone but not in an I-Phone, I had to create two text boxes to display two words right in an i-phone 5s. Like this... Today Show... And Today only shows up with an empty space.
5. The sync problem and how I figured out the work around. Right now if I have more than 2 graphics inside a symbol you can not reset or re-start both of them from the beginning of "0" or a label. One will jump to the number or label. and a crazy thing too is that if you have text boxes they all reset to frame zero showing all in top of each other. My work around was to create symbols with only one animated graphics inside and sinc all the other graphics in the same matter. but this is nuts!
6. It will crash photoshop and desktop, you can't right click when animate crashe, you have to reboot system.
7. and one more thing. Sometimes you can not delete key frames. You have to remove the graphics from the timeline.
Thank you and let us know when a fix is available. Love your products when they work right.
yyes, it does trigger. with all graphic in top of each other from a different section in time. It shows graphics from time 3 in 0 and so on. My work around one graphic/text/etc per symbol. Like, if I want to swipe a card with grapics inside, the graphics inside must be all symbols and each symbol with its own timeline, so when Try to replay the card again I have to tell the card and all children's to play from zero or desired frame label. this way is hard cause you have to guess where the animation starts and ends for each animated graphics inside one symbol with so many symbols inside.