4 Replies Latest reply on Oct 10, 2014 11:23 AM by castiron skillet

Please help! My CS6 won't open and Adobe Application Manager keeps popping up to renew CS Cloud subscription.

castiron skillet Level 1

Hi there.

I recently canceled my CS Cloud subscription about 3 weeks ago and went back to using CS6. I was using CS6 Creative Suite without a problem until 2 days ago. Now my CS6 programs (AI, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat) won't open. Instead the Adobe Application Manager keeps popping up to renew the subscription, see below insert.

I have chatted with Adobe customer support numerous times but when it comes to transferring me to their technical support, the chat mysteriously becomes unavailable. The only time the transfer went through, I was advised to remove CS6 Creative Suite using Cleaner Tool and reinstall, which I did but my CS6 still does not open and the AAM keeps popping up giving me the same message to renew the subscription. The AI/Photohop icons just keep bouncing up and down without opening while the AAM pops up.

What can I do to stop this annoying AAM from popping up and open my CS6? I just want my CS6 to open up again. Has anyone else experienced this issue? Please help!

Screen Shot 2014-10-09 at 8.12.21 PM.png