5 Replies Latest reply on Oct 12, 2014 3:33 AM by JollyDave

Image file

JollyDave Level 1

I wish to produce an image file from part of my video in timeline how is this achieved?

• 1. Re: Image file
          Peru Bob Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Which version and what operating system?

• 2. Re: Image file
            A.T. Romano Level 7

jollydave

Although knowing the version of Premiere Elements and the computer operating system on which it is running are important, it is important to know what you seek when

you say "..produce an image file from part of my video in timeline...."

1. Do you want to generate a screen capture (freeze frame), exporting it in the sharing area/Image category as a jpeg

OR

2. Are you referring to producing a portion of your Timeline video to a disc image in the sharing area of Premiere Elements 13?

If what you want to do is related to "1" above, then full step by step details should be found in the following link

ATR Premiere Elements Troubleshooting: PE11: Freeze Frames, Single or More Than One at a Time

If what you want to do is related to "2", then there are some considerations we need to explore.

Please review, supply more details. Any questions or need clarification, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

ATR

• 3. Re: Image file
              JollyDave Level 1

I want to screen capture and save as an image file for use as a photo. Thanks for your info the freeze frame option worked just fine.

Regards, David

• 4. Re: Image file
                A.T. Romano Level 7

David

Thanks for the follow up with the good news that you were OK with the Freeze Frame suggestion.

If you are interested in obtaining more than one freeze frame from a video at one time, then please also

check out the "Export As Sequence" option in the Advanced settings for Publish+Share/Computer/Image.

Best wishes

ATR

• 5. Re: Image file
                  JollyDave Level 1

Hi - I’m really impressed and grateful for the support provided and will check out the “Export as Sequence” option you mention.

Again, many thanks,

David