1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 13, 2014 3:18 PM by Dave E

My shapes are not getting uploaded to creative cloud

anoop4real

My shapes are not getting uploaded to creative cloud, I cant see those as my assets, can it be accessed only using illustrator or photoshop?

• 1. Re: My shapes are not getting uploaded to creative cloud
          Dave E Employee Moderator

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your shapes should be automatically saved to the Creative Cloud.  I’m going to explain how you can access them below.  Also, we’re currently working on an update that will allow you to export vectors to an image in the camera roll—look for an update in the next few weeks.

After reviewing the notes below, If you are still having trouble with the sync, try signing out of the app and then signing back in.  We recently discovered a bug that makes the sync capability break.  We plan to submit an update this week, to fix the issue.

Adobe Shape Team

How to access your shapes in Creative Cloud

Desktop: In order for this to work, you must have the most recent version of Illustrator and Photoshop. 

1. Open Adobe Illustrator on your desktop.
          2. Open the Libraries panel (Windows > Libraries)
          3. Your shapes should be present in your Libraries.  If you don’t see them there, select the libraries drop down to see if you saved your shapes in a different library.
          4. Now, you can drag the shape onto your canvas.
          5. At this point,  you can continue working with your shape, by adding editing.  Or, you can simply save the file.  Of course, after you save it to your desktop, you can email, post online, etc.

Mobile apps:

1. Open Adobe Illustrator Draw and open a drawing.
          2. Tap the Shapes icon to open the Shapes menu.
          3. Tap a library name to view the shapes in the Creative Cloud Library. Tap Change Library to select another library.
          4. Select your shape by tapping on it.
          5. Active Slide or Tocuh Slide. You can use Adobe Slide or Touch Slide to place the shape on the canvas. Access Touch Slide by tapping on the circular icon at the top of the menu bar.
          6. Place the shape.  Once you have activated Touch Slide, you will see a light rendition of your shape on the canvas.  Simply double tap on the shape outline to stamp the shape in place. 

Web:

1. Navigate to https://assets.adobe.com/
          2. Select the Libraries menu item (left menu on the page)
          3. Select the desired library (if this is your first time using Libraries, you will only have one).
          4. This page provide a preview only.

Also, here’s a great walk through video that may be useful: http://helpx.adobe.com/mobile-apps/how-to/shape-get-started.html?set=mobile-apps--fundamen tals--adobe-shape-cc