2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 11, 2014 1:12 AM by alexdimartino

No email receipt from FormsCentral

alexdimartino

I created a form in FormsCentral and I configured everything fine. I embedded the form in a specific page on my website and made sure to fill under "option" all the details for the Email Receipt but doing several test I never received any email receipt. I also checked the spam folder but nothing.

Any suggestion?

thanks

• 1. Re: No email receipt from FormsCentral
          Drewy62 Adobe Employee

email receipts are sent to the address that the form filler provides. Email notification are sent to email addresses defined in the authoring mode. The email notification emails must accept the invitation sent from adobe and have a valid Adobe ID before they are sent email. Please let me know which of these two workflows is not working for you and I'll see if I can help. Also it would be helpful if you could share the URL to your site so I can test here at Adobe.

Thanks

Andrew

• 2. Re: No email receipt from FormsCentral
            alexdimartino Level 1

sorry Andrew Im trying to delete this thread (but I cannot find how) because I double posted by mistake since I had to open an extra account to purchase FormsCentral. So pls ignore this thread and we can continue on the other one. Sorry about the inconvenience!

alex