• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After updating CC this morning, I keep getting message that Adobe Application Manager is missing or Damaged

Participant ,
Oct 10, 2014 Oct 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating CC this morning, I keep getting messages that "Adobe Application Manager, required to verify your license, is missing or Damaged. It tells me to download the program.

I have done that. Uninstalled CC, rebooted, and re-stalled and re-booted, but keep getting the error.

The CC app seems to be working. It had me update my installed apps, and indicated that I was logged into my CC account. But when I run a CC app (Acrobat, Photoshop, etc.,) I continue to get the error.

Capture.JPG

(...and why does it say CS6 Creative Cloud? I don't have any CS6 programs installed. Only CC2014x)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2014 Oct 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Windows 7 64Bit, Acrobat Standard XI

The error occurs again and again, after reinstall and Serial I can work. But sometimes I have to do it several times a day!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2017 Aug 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar problem with the same message with Windows 10 but with Acrobat XI Pro,  This is the message

"Adobe Application Manager, required to verify your license, is missing or damaged.

"Please download a new copy of Adobe Application Manager from Http://www.adobe.com/go/applicationmanager."

When I go to the referenced URLI see no way to download an Adobe Application Manager for Acrobat XI Pro

I click OK and can proceed but each time I use Acrobat Pro I keep seeing this message.  Frustrating!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines