3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 12, 2014 1:12 AM by David_Powers

Title bar

hellotony247 Level 1

Hi, I was going through the training exercise of building a website and noticed that I don't have a title bar in the Dreamweaver version I am using, is there a way around this function.

• 1. Re: Title bar
          David_Powers Adobe Community Professional (Moderator)

The Document Title field has been moved to the Property inspector in the October 2014 release of Dreamweaver CC.

doc_title.jpg

The Property inspector is visible in the Design workspace.

The video tutorial hasn't been updated yet for this latest release of Dreamweaver CC, although there are plans to do so. The new version will almost certainly highlight new features, such as the Extract panel.

• 2. Re: Title bar
            hellotony247 Level 1

Hi, thanks for that piece of information, that only got me through to another problem, and found if you have no experience with Dreamweaver the tutorial shown is much pretty useless, I'm thinking of downloading an earlier version of Dreamweaver so I can get through this coarse and maybe I can self navigate through the new version, can you please advise on which version I will need, Thank you.   

• 3. Re: Title bar
              David_Powers Adobe Community Professional (Moderator)

The video tutorial was created on the original version of Dreamweaver CC. You should be able to install it through the Creative Cloud desktop app. The actual version used was Dreamweaver CC (13.0), but you should be able to follow the tutorials without difficulty in version 13.2. As far as I can remember, the only significant difference is the look of the colour picker.