I have downloaded ePUB library books onto my Nexus 7 using Aldiko for months, with no problem. Today I am getting the error message "Import failed [E_ADEPT_NO_TOKEN]" - so far I have :
- Removed my Adobe authorisation from Aldiko, and re-authorised it
- Cleared all data on Aldiko and restarted it (re-authorised device with no problem)
- Uninstalled Aldiko and reinstalled it (re-authorised device with no problem)
- Downloaded the library book with no problem to my PC
- Signed into my ADE account on my PC
- Signed into my ADE account on my Nexus 7
- Tried to download another book - still got same error
After each step above, I have tried to download the library book onto my device and keep getting the same message.
So as far as I can see, it's not a problem with me ADE password, and my device is working fine. The download works okay on my PC so I don't think it's a problem with the ePUB.
Can anybody suggest what I can do to resolve this?
Update - this appears to be some kind of error with Google Chrome browser on Android. A work-round that worked for me was to download Firefox, uninstall Aldiko then reinstall it via Firefox and Google play (accessed via Firefox not through the app) then re-authorise my device. When I logged onto the library ebook service, via Firefox, I was able to download books fine. Thought this might help anybody else getting the same error message.