1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 11, 2014 3:06 PM by A.T. Romano

60HZ Bars Repair

texasdusty

I have recently shot video that unfortunately has what I think is called "60Hz" bars interference. Is there a way to correct the issue in Adobe Premier Elements? If so, please explain. If not, any other ideas? Re-shooting is not an option.

Thanks,

Dusty

• 1. Re: 60HZ Bars Repair
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Dusty

What version of Premiere Elements do you have and on what computer operating system is it running?

Does the following article describe the type of problem that you have run into, otherwise known as video humming?

Ground loops in video lines

There are a list of untried remedies listed at the bottom of that article, none appearing to relate to Premiere Elements.

I do not see how this can be corrected by Premiere Elements alone. All the corrections seem to go to "before the recording" which is not

an option for you in this case.

What you could try is the Neat Video Filter in conjunction with Premiere Elements.

Please read the description of the product and determine if it will work for you.

http://www.neatvideo.com/download.html

I am posting this link for informational rather than promotional purposes.

ATR