basically you have to remove the driver then reinstal it again.
Here is the response from support:
Please do the following:
1. Find the tablet in Control Panel- Programs - Programs and Features - PenTabletSetting.
2. You may see the little icon in your task tray, which is in the lower right corner of your computer. If not, follow step on to open tablet control panel, check Show icon in task tray.
3. Uninstall all the other tablet drivers on your computer, restart your computer and then follow the steps below:
1. Get the installation package from the disc or download from the official website. http://ugee.net/download.asp
2. Extract the tablet and unzip the installation package, find the ‘setup.exe’ driver.
3. Before installing, please make sure the tablet has connected to the computer.
4. When installing the driver, please do not change the installation directory and install the driver in C drive.
5. When you have finished the installation process, please restart the computer. Once the tablet has been distinguished, a little blue icon will show up in the lower right corner.
6. Open the driver icon, start to take the pressure test. If it is normal, then the driver has been installed correctly.
I've had the same problem. I had an old tablet installed. Solved the problem by uninstalling both tablets, rebooting the computer, then installing the Ugee-tablet. After another rebooting, e verything worked fine.
Don't know if this will solve your problem, or even if you've had an old tablet, but it's woth a try.
I restarted the laptop many times after uninstall reinstall the original cd..
but my problem was to change the pen nip!
still on Illustrator a bit instable but I ll get a new version.
With Sketchbook it is fine already
I was stuck on this for a while too but i figured out that when you go to the UGEE control panel i needed to check the "Support digital art" box in the info tab, this is probably a late azz reply tho
I found that you have to check the "Supports Digital Ink" box on UGEE's control panel. I found this fix on YouTube and it worked for me.
Have you or anyone had a problem with the pen in photoshop for the Ugee M708 since the most recent windows update? Mine updated yesterday and now my pen just drags around the canvas (like the hand tool would do). I've read some other posts about this problem since the update but it seems like there is only a fix for the wacom tablets. I need some help
Yes I have the same problem, it's definitely Digital Ink, when I unchecked it the pen worked but no pen pressure, I couldn't find an answer yet.
1 person found this helpful
Hi Megan and Fifty Tail (cool user name)
If your issue is Windows 10 update related, then you might be able to implement the WinTab API fix even if not using a Wacom tablet. The following link is from this forums overview page, where there is lots of useful information.
You need to follow the UseSystemStylus 0 text file advice, but make sure you adjust the file location for CC 2018 (yes people have come back and complained that they didn't have a CC 2015 folder)
If this works for you, please come back and say so, because dozens of people are having this problem.
There's another fix supplied by the people that broke it namely Microsoft, it involves added a registry key
You need to add the following in an elevated command prompt and then hit return
reg add HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Pen /v LegacyPenInteractionModel /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f
Yes it work for me, took a while to find the CC 2018 folder but I just needed to type in %appdata% in the start menu and place the text file in Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 Settings folder, but it's a bit glitchy at times tho.
The problem was solved for me but I still have some trouble for time to time, so I might actually try this way if the problem still continues.