2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 13, 2014 2:10 AM by Test Screen Name

EMERGENCY! Adobe Professional X - Javascript Coding to Insert Pages

WPI

Please help! I was just given a 13,320 page PDF document. I work in printing and of course the file is not print ready, needs blank pages inserted and all printed & stapled TODAY!!!

I am using Adobe Acrobat Professional X. I need to insert a blank page after the 2nd page and a blank page after the 4th page (which would technically be the 6th page after the 2nd blank page has been inserted)

Right now it goes:

Page 1, Page 2, Page 3, Page 4, Page 5, Page 6, Page 7, etc. up to 13,320

I need it to be:

Page 1, Blank Page (2), Page 3, Page 4, Page 5, Blank Page (6)

Right now I'm using the code:

for ( i = this.numPages-1; i > 0; i = i - 3) {  this.insertPages(i,"BlankPage.pdf")  }

However, that code was originally done when I thought I only needed a blank page after the 1st 4th page, which DID work, but only for Pages 1-4 and then it would place the page every 3rd page.

Can someone PLEEEASE help me? I am EXTREMELY new to JavaScript and have been reading all I can, but I'm on a strict time limit. I'm almost to the point of having to do all this manually which will mean now sleep for me.

Thanks to ANYONE in advance who can help me. I will love you for eternity if you can give me a code to work!