0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 23, 2007 1:16 PM by ConnieDeMartino1

Excellent Opportunity for a Flex Engineer

ConnieDeMartino1
      Excellent Opportunity for a Flex Engineer working with state of the art technology. Please contact me if you or anyone you know is looking. I am a recruiter seeking candidates for this contract or contract to permanent opportunity outside of Boston, MA. Our client is offering very competitive rates. Please contact me directly at 781-373-8416 or connie@softworldinc.com:

Responsibilities:
      • Apply state of the art Flex and Flash ActionScript tools and techniques to design and develop Java software solutions to meet product requirements for next generation underwriter workbench
      • Create cutting edge Rich Internet Application user interface that will change an industry and establish a new product category
      • Create software to meet or exceed the highest industry standards for quality
      • Work with other superior development team members in a collaborative, team oriented fashion
      • Work with QA team to isolate and resolve defects in a timely fashion.

Required Skills:
      • Superior Flash Actionscript development abilities
      • Expert in OOP with AS 3.0
      • Experience with Flash remoting is a plus
      • Flex 2 Enterprise Service experience
      • Flex Builder
      • Cutting edge graphical user interface design abilities
      • Proven new product development experience
      • Demonstrated ability to meet schedule commitments with high quality software
      • Proven abilities as a contributing member of a high performing engineering team
      • Fast moving, self-motivated, creative thinker with exceptional process, analytical, engineering and relationship skills
      • Understanding of Java, J2EE, App Servers, Workflow, Rules Engines, XML technologies

Work Experience:
      • 3-8 years experience in Flash technology, including Flex Enterprise Services
      • 3-8 years experience developing enterprise applications
      • Demonstrable ability to produce cutting edge GUI’s with superior ease of use characteristics
      • Insurance domain experience is a plus

Education Expectations:
      Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
      Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent is a plus