We don't know neither as you give us not enough information:
- What is your OS? Version, language?
- What is your InDesign version?
- From which version comes the INDD file? Is it an INDD file?
- What are you trying to do, step by step before the alert comes?
1. Windows Vista, Home Premium (service pack 2), and I operate on a PC.
2. I stated my InDesign version in the original heading - It is CS4.
3. The file is an INDD file & we don't know which version it was created in.
4. Start - All Programs - Adobe Master Collection CS4 - Adobe InDesign CS4
The error message appears in a box heading that reads: Font Capture: InDesign.exe Entry Point not found
The message inside that box reads:
The procedure entry point ?Reset@CextScriptDOMEElement@@UAEXXZ could not be located in the dynamic library link Public.dll.
I click OK in that box - then receive this error - Heading in the error box reads:
The error message appears in a box heading that reads:
Cannot load the SNIPPET.APLN plug in. It is dependent ont he INXCORE.RPLN plug-in, which failed to load. Please check documentation for the INXCORE.RPLN plug in.
I purchased the Adobe Master Collection back in 2008 or 2009 & have used several of the programs, but never attempted to open InDesign. So - I don't know if this was always a problem or ??
I'd appreciate any insight into my dilemma!