2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 13, 2014 9:26 AM by Todd_Kopriva

dynamiclinkmanager.exe crash on startup: After Effects CS6

BlockStabFatality

Every now and then Adobe Application Manager uninstalls itself for some reason, and when this happens Premiere Pro and After Effects don't work. I then quickly reinstall it and Premiere Pro works fine but After Effects does not. I get this error: "After Effects error: Crash in progress. Last logged message was: <5092> <DynamicLink> <5> F:\Adobe After Effects\Adobe After Effects CS6\Support Files\32\dynamiclinkmanager.exe"  and then when I click OK this pops up: "After Effects can't continue: sorry, After Effects has crashed. For After Effects Help and Support...." and so on. I don't know if it matters but at the bottom of this box it says "(0::42)".  After that point it says "Adobe After Effects CS6 has stopped working" and the usual pops up.  Can you give me any feedback, I don't know what's wrong with it. I heard some things like delete the prefs file and that didn't work. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you. (and yes, that location is where I have Adobe After Effects installed, my main drive is out of space.)bandicam 2014-10-12 21-53-41-995.jpgbandicam 2014-10-12 21-53-46-923.jpgbandicam 2014-10-12 21-53-51-266.jpg