3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 13, 2014 2:14 PM by A.T. Romano

Premiere Elements 12.1 Pan Zoom

Michael Stehly Level 1

To apply Pan and Zoom to 100 photos, do I have to apply it to each photo individually?

• 1. Re: Premiere Elements 12.1 Pan Zoom
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Michael Stehly

Are you asking about applying the pan and zoom effect to 100 photos using the Pan and Zoom Tool or other (keyframing Motion Scale (for Zoom) and Motion Position (for Pan), or Presets?

And, is the same pan and zoom effect to be applied to each of the 100 photos?

If Pan and Zoom Tool involved, please see

http://www.atr935.blogspot.com/2013/05/pe11-pan-zoom-tool-more-than-one-photo.html

Consideration in this is that the panned and zoomed still has a greater duration than the original. Best to go through the suggested

workflow to get a good grasp of the situation and proposed solution.

If Keyframing Motion Scale and Motion Position and same pan and zoom for all, please look at Copy/Paste Effects and Adjustments

approach.

Any questions or need clarification on this, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Premiere Elements 12.1 Pan Zoom
            Michael Stehly Level 1

I recently purchased a new desktop computer with Windows 8.1.  It comes with Movie Maker. It has the Pan and Zoom feature.  It is very easy to use.  I will use it with my photos.

Thank you

• 3. Re: Premiere Elements 12.1 Pan Zoom
              A.T. Romano Level 7

Michael Stehly

Thanks for the follow up.

One of the perks of the Movie Maker on Windows 8.1 is that is comes with a video stabilizer.

Have you tried that yet? It will be interesting to learn of your comments if you compare the essentially new Movie Maker video stabilizer

with the Premiere Elements 13 new Shake Stabilizer (in Adjusts) which has replaced the Video Stabilizer/Stabilizer that was in fx Effects of 11 and 12.

Best wishes

ATR