1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 28, 2007 5:56 AM by Newsgroup_User

background under slices

GeorgeWS Level 1
      I have one hot sopt and a disjointed slice. So when I mouse over the hotspot (button) the slice shows an image. my background is white right now. all works fine.
      I want an image to be behind the slice. The slice only takes up a small part of the canvas. When I export there are 4 parts that make up the canvas. So the image that I put behind the slice is broken up into parts. Thats no good. I really just want a transparent canvas and in dreamweaver (I made a randome image query) I could have a random image behind the fireworks? How can I do this?
      random image for background, hotspot, slice
      Thanks
      George
        • 1. Re: background under slices
          Level 7
          GeorgeWS wrote:

> I have one hot sopt and a disjointed slice. So when I mouse over the hotspot
          > (button) the slice shows an image. my background is white right now. all works
          > fine.
          > I want an image to be behind the slice. The slice only takes up a small part
          > of the canvas. When I export there are 4 parts that make up the canvas. So the
          > image that I put behind the slice is broken up into parts. Thats no good. I
          > really just want a transparent canvas and in dreamweaver (I made a randome
          > image query) I could have a random image behind the fireworks? How can I do
          > this?
          > random image for background, hotspot, slice
          > Thanks
          > George
          >

Hi George,

That's not something you can do in Fireworks.

--
          Linda Rathgeber [PVII] *Adobe Community Expert-Fireworks*
          --------------------------------------------------------------
          http://www.projectseven.com
          Fireworks Newsgroup: news://forums.projectseven.com/fireworks/
          CSS Newsgroup: news://forums.projectseven.com/css/
          http://www.adobe.com/communities/experts/
          --------------------------------------------------------------