2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 13, 2014 11:20 PM by Aspin

uninstall older ps versions

Aspin

hi! i have installed a previous version of photoshop cc.  i recently installed the photoshop cc 2014.  can i already uninstall my previous version of photoshop cc from my laptop?

• 1. Re: uninstall older ps versions
          JJMack Most Valuable Participant

If you satisfied with CC 2014 and don't use any of the features and support Adobe has removed your plug-ins still work and your are effected by the new bugs. There is no need to keep old versions installed. I keep old versions installed as a safety net.

• 2. Re: uninstall older ps versions
            Aspin Level 1

Thank you very much for replying. I have another concern.  So I have 2

Photoshop versions installed now - PS CC and PS CC 2014.

In PS CC, I have installed Nik Collection. It works fine.

In PS CC 2014, I installed Nik Collection as well, using the Nik .exe file

and the installation wizard.  Upon opening PS CC 2014 and clicking

"FILTER", Nik Collection can be seen and is not grayed out.  In fact, if

clicked, for examole, the Color Efex Pro, it opens to the main Color Efex

Pro Window.  HOWEVER, after choosing an effect within Color Efex Pro, and

clicking "OK", Photoshop  cc 2014 does not apply the effect.  Is this

because The Nik Collection is installed in 2 PS versions?  I have no issues

with respect to my ALien Skin Plug-ins which are installed in BOTH by PS CC

and PS CC 2014.  I have emailed Nik Collection and they have not yet

replied.