2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 16, 2014 11:21 AM by nico101@hotmail.it

Two problems on the timeline with Premiere Elements 12

nico101@hotmail.it

First problem:

Appearing a counter from 0 to 100 on the timeline. I don't know why and from where it comes. It's impossible to remove it too.

Second problem:

Sometimes, moving the mouse to the right or left side on working space, the timeline is following the mouse pointer and it's Impossible to stop it.

Unique solution for both problems is to shut off the program and restart it again, but i got this problem may times per day.

How can i resolve it or what can i do for stopping this stuff with Premiere Elements 12??

• 1. Re: Two problems on the timeline with Premiere Elements 12
          A.T. Romano Level 7

nico101

What computer operating system is your Premiere Elements 12 running on. Did you update 12 to 12.1 Update using an opened project's Help Menu/Update? If not, please do so.

Are you working in the Expert or Quick workspace? Does the counter appear in both workspaces?

Does it appear only after you are working in the project or does it show up by just opening the project (as if it were part of the workspace)?

Could you post a screenshot of this counter from 0 to 100 that is appearing on the Timeline?

Is that counter there for all your projects or just one particular one - old or new?

I will go into the second problem next time. What you describe for second problem has happened to me from time to time.

Thanks.

ATR

• 2. Re: Two problems on the timeline with Premiere Elements 12
            nico101@hotmail.it Level 1

Hi again.

I got a Windows 8, 64 bit operating system on my computer. No, i didn't still updated it till now,I think doesn't matter with it, but i will update it after this mail.

I work always in "Expert" mode. My problem are really less, but it get to me so much stress. It's very hard to shut off and then to restart the program for 20 - 30 times per day. It makes me sick and tired. I hope you can understand me what i mean!

I will take and post screenshots.

The second problem is a very stupid problem... but it makes me really crazy. Seems like a mouse-dance. To move the mouse pointer to the left or right side, the timeline is following it. It's impossible to have a quite timeline while i need to click or setup effects or something else on monitor nr.1.  (i work with 2 monitors).

Thanks to you and regards.

Nico