• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not able to preview?

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2007 Mar 29, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the demo version of Captivate 2 and I've not been able to preview, other than on an individual slide basis. What might be causing this issue?
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 29, 2007 Mar 29, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lindar2dc and welcome to our community

How exactly are you trying to preview? Have you tried all the options?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2007 Mar 30, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to preview as I build each slide sequence. I've tried all the methods, even publishing, but the only way I can see anything is when I preview single slide in edit mode. Is it something with the trial version or something with the network I'm trying to work on? I wanted to try it at home, but unfortunately, I did not have time and I need to be able to get this working today.

thanks,

L

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 30, 2007 Mar 30, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi again

When you say "network", are you indicating that you have created a project (.CP file) that lives on the network, where you later open Captivate and work on it while it is still on the network? If so, you need to close Captivate, then copy the project file to your C: drive and try again. That could be the issue.

The only limitation to the trial is the time you have to use it. And the fact it automatically sets an expiration date for any movie you create using the trial. Once you upgrade to the full version, you will need to turn off the expiration date for the projects you created using the trial version.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources