3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 16, 2014 6:11 AM by florencejohn

MS PowerPoint 2013 conversion fails.

Nazarene Israel

Hi. I signed up for Acrobat (monthly). I uploaded an MS PowerPoint 2013 file to cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf, and it says, "!Conversion Failure." I tried three times. I am traveling on business, presenting every day, and this is the absolute worst possible time for my computer not to work. Can you please help? Thank you!

• 1. Re: MS PowerPoint 2013 conversion fails.
          florencejohn Level 1

Hi Nazarene Israel,

Please let me know the exact workflow you are following when you get this error.

A screenshot will be most helpful.

Regards,

Florence

• 2. Re: MS PowerPoint 2013 conversion fails.
            Nazarene Israel Level 1

Hi Florence. I go to cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf, and click the big blue button that says, "Select Files to Convert to PDF." Then I select "Choose Files From My Computer." Then I select the file, and it uploads. Then I wait twenty five minutes or something, and it says, "! Conversion Failure."

I got an email from Adobe that says, "Adobe PDF Pack could not successfully convert your file Revelation 3 Hot Springs.pptx to Adobe PDF. The conversion of your uploaded file timed out.

You can try to convert the file to Adobe PDF via Adobe CreatePDF Desktop Printer from virtually any application."  I assume I should try that?

• 3. Re: MS PowerPoint 2013 conversion fails.
              florencejohn Level 1

Hi Nazarene Israel,

You can only submit files up to 100MB in size to the Create PDF service.

What is your file size which you are trying to convert?

Does it occur with all files?

Please let me know which browser you are using and its version?

Have you checked with a different browser if possible?

Yes, you can try with Adobe Create PDF Desktop Printer as well and check if it works for you.

Please let us know if you require further assistance.

Regards,

Florence