• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CF10 Update 14 Killed My Admin

Engaged ,
Oct 15, 2014 Oct 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I used the updater in CF Admin to apply the latest patch (14) to CF10.  Afterwards, I rebuilt my web server connections.  This is a process I've done dozens of times.  However, this time around I've lost the ability to get to my CF Administrator....but all my sites are running just fine!  I just can't access the Administrator!  I've removed/recreated the connectors and restarted IIS/CF 3 times.  Same thing.

Everything about this server was running fine up to now.    It is Win 2008/IIS7

I'm getting the dreaded IIS HTTP Error 500.0 - Internal Server Error:

ModuleIsapiModule
NotificationExecuteRequestHandler
HandlerISAPI-dll
Error Code0x00000000
Requested URLhttp://mywebsite:80/jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll
Physical PathD:\My_Web_Sites\config\wsconfig\2\isapi_redirect.dll
Logon MethodAnonymous
Logon UserAnonymous

I have 2 other identical servers that I have yet to update so they continue to run fine.  I've been referencing each of them to see if there were some permissions or other oddball changes.  Can't find anything.

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Paul,

Can you reach out to cfinstal<AT>adobe<DOT>com with your server info.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anit,

Last time I did that Adobe asked for my Extended Support ID which I don't have.  I told them I didn't have one but offered to purchase one.  No one ever responded so I was left on my own.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul,

Please send an email to cf.install@adobe.com or cfinstal@adobe.com. Install and Connector configuration are free, there is no charge for it.

Thanks,

Priyank

Thanks,
Priyank Shrivastava

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have emailed them.  Waiting for response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul,

I havn't received your email so far, I have sent you a private msg with my contact details. I have just worked with another user and fixed their problem.

Can you please uninstall the Update 14 and reinstall it manually. Recreate the connector and try again.

Thanks,

Priyank

Thanks,
Priyank Shrivastava

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 16, 2014 Oct 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sdsinc_pmascari,

In all likelihood, the following blog post should explain the cause and provide the solution to the issue you are facing:

http://blogs.coldfusion.com/post.cfm/resolving-500-internal-server-error-with-coldfusion-10-update-1...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 04, 2014 Nov 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The problem ended up being some 3rd party JAR files that had been installed in our cfusion/lib/ folder long ago.  After moving these files to their proper location (cfusion/wwwroot/web-inf/lib/) update 14 installed and CF Admin access was restored.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation