I recently created an Adobe Edge Animate file and put it on a web page by doing the following steps:
1) Create folder on the server called "edge_includes" and uploaded the 'edge.5.0.0.min' file.
2) Create folder on the server called "js" and uploaded the 'jquery-1.7.1.min' file.
3) Copy and pasted the div to the part of the page I wanted the file to appear (<div id="Stage" class="EDGE-13973370"></div>).
4) Uploaded the name of the js file to the root 'World of Code_edge'
5) Uploaded the images to the existing folder called 'images.'
When I update my Edge Animate file which file or files do I publish to my website?
Just update the proj_edge.js file where proj is the name of the Edge Animate file.
And if you have added any new images or any new js file, upload it as well.