5 Replies Latest reply on Oct 16, 2014 9:10 AM by A.T. Romano

Is there fisheye hemi plugin in Premiere Elements ?

alaleb Level 1

Is there fisheye hemi plugin in Premiere Elements ?

• 1. Re: Is there fisheye hemi plugin in Premiere Elements ?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

alaleb

Not that I have ever heard of. I have seen it described only for Photoshop and possibly Photoshop Elements, not Premiere Elements. At this point, I have no idea what would happen if you put a fisheye hemi plugin in the Premiere Elements Plug In Folder.

What version of Premiere Elements are you using and on what computer operating system is it running?

Do you presently have any version of Premiere Elements and do you have a fisheye hemi plugin?

ATR

• 2. Re: Is there fisheye hemi plugin in Premiere Elements ?
            Gunjan Sood

Hi alaleb,

The fisheye hemi plugin is available for Photoshop. We have not tested it in Premiere Elements.

Thanks,

Gunjan

• 3. Re: Is there fisheye hemi plugin in Premiere Elements ?
              A.T. Romano Level 7

gunjan sood

Are you PRE_help or Adobe Staff or a rep from a manufacturer of the fisheye hemi plugin?

Fisheye hemi plugin, available for Photoshop or Photoshop Elements or both?

In what version of Photoshop Elements have you used the fisheye hemi plugin? And, what was

the source of the fisheye hemi plugin?

When you say that "we have not tested it in Premiere Elements", do you mean that you have never

tried to install it into Premiere Elements and consequently do not know if it will install or do you mean that you

have installed it but have not yet evaluated its effectiveness.

Thank you.

ATR

• 4. Re: Is there fisheye hemi plugin in Premiere Elements ?
                alaleb Level 1

Yes, I have adobe Photoshop elements 12 and adobe premiere elements 12, I am new to this. The only reason I ask is , I read a review of Ken Rockwell testing a Sigma 15 mm 2.8 fisheye, he showed the difference between  a regular fisheye and the fisheye hemi plugin.

I am looking to buy a fisheye Sigma lens, I would like to know if I it is available on Photoshop elements.

Thanks

Alain

• 5. Re: Is there fisheye hemi plugin in Premiere Elements ?
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

Alain

Thanks for the reply and additional information.

I suspect that the following fisheye hemi is what you are referring to (posted for informational rather than promotional purposes)

Image Trends - Digital Imaging Products - Fisheye-Hemi Plug-in - Specifications

Image Trends - Support - FAQ

If your target is Photoshop Elements 12 (photo editor), and not Premiere Elements 12 (video editor), this plug-in might work, but....

The manufacturer's System Requirements include

Photoshop Elements 2 and higher

Windows 7, Vista, NT, 2000

The questions are "higher" and will it be supported on Windows 8 or 8.1 64 bit?

You might get your best answers on this from contact with the manufacturer or from users

in the Adobe Photoshop Elements Forum

Photoshop Elements

This does not appear to be a Premiere Elements question, rather Photoshop Elements question.

Please update us on your progress.

Thank you.

ATR