2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 26, 2007 8:23 AM by StefX_FR

java.net.NoRouteToHostException on Apache

StefX_FR
      Hello,

I've installed the Flex Apache Module on my Ubuntu server but when I'm trying to test it it throw me this error message:

An error occured on the server. Server error is: 'Exception creating connection to: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx; nested exception is: java.net.NoRouteToHostException: No route to host'

Does someone now how to fix this problem ?

Thanks

St3fX
        • 1. Re: java.net.NoRouteToHostException on Apache
          Ivascu Cristian Level 1
          Hello,
          Do you have any specific changes in your hosts configuration that assign the localhost another address than 127.0.01?
          The java compiling server attaches itself to the localhost address, and then the server tries to connect via the loopback interface.

If possible could you provide the lines related to the localhost association in your configuraton? Zero out the actual IP. We will try to reproduce and fix this for the next update on labs.

Thanks,
          Cristian
          • 2. Re: java.net.NoRouteToHostException on Apache
            StefX_FR Level 1
            Hello Christian,

I have this line in my /etc/hosts : 127.0.0.1 localhost and when i do a ping localhost it gives me 127.0.0.1.
            But when i try java -Djava.awt.headless=true -jar /usr/local/flex_sdk_2/flexc.jar /var/www/samples/explorer/explorer.mxml /samples/explorer/explorer.mxml test on the command line or http://localhost/samples/explorer.mxml in my browser it returns me the java.net.NoRouteToHostException error and gives me my external IP.

Thanks

St3fX