2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 29, 2007 2:51 PM by Newsgroup_User

    open with

    Level 7

      hi everyone, you helped me greatly with the custom colours question.

      ok,
      when i double click on a JPG in dreamweaver it opens up in fireworsks which
      is great, but when i want to open the image up in paint shop pro i have to
      right click on the image select open with then i have to browse for paint
      shop pro. Is there any way that this can be speeded up? I use FW about 80%
      of the time and PSP the other 20%

      Steve


        • 1. Re: open with
          Level 7
          Steve wrote:
          > hi everyone, you helped me greatly with the custom colours question.
          >
          > ok,
          > when i double click on a JPG in dreamweaver it opens up in fireworsks which
          > is great, but when i want to open the image up in paint shop pro i have to
          > right click on the image select open with then i have to browse for paint
          > shop pro. Is there any way that this can be speeded up? I use FW about 80%
          > of the time and PSP the other 20%
          >
          > Steve
          >
          >
          In Dreamweaver, go to Edit/Preferences/'File Types / Editors'. Select
          .jpg and add PSP as an editor. Now when you Right-Click a .jpg, PSP will
          be in the menu as a choice so you don't have to browse for it. You can
          do the same for .gif and .png.

          SKB
          • 2. Re: open with
            Level 7
            i really really thank you for your help.

            Steve



            "SKB" <skb@shouldbefun.com> wrote in message
            news:eugd6j$1en$1@forums.macromedia.com...
            > Steve wrote:
            >> hi everyone, you helped me greatly with the custom colours question.
            >>
            >> ok,
            >> when i double click on a JPG in dreamweaver it opens up in fireworsks
            >> which is great, but when i want to open the image up in paint shop pro i
            >> have to right click on the image select open with then i have to browse
            >> for paint shop pro. Is there any way that this can be speeded up? I use
            >> FW about 80% of the time and PSP the other 20%
            >>
            >> Steve
            > In Dreamweaver, go to Edit/Preferences/'File Types / Editors'. Select .jpg
            > and add PSP as an editor. Now when you Right-Click a .jpg, PSP will be in
            > the menu as a choice so you don't have to browse for it. You can do the
            > same for .gif and .png.
            >
            > SKB