1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 16, 2014 11:18 AM by A.T. Romano

Problems with download manager

Alexander Avidan Level 1

I'm trying to download the adobe premiere elements 13 trial version. I downloaded the adobedownloadassitant, but when opening it, I get an errror message: Sorry, an error has occured. This application cannot be installed because this installer has been mis-configured. Please contact the application author for assistance. Any help?

• 1. Re: Problems with download manager
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Alexander Avidan

Please start again with the download and install of the Premiere Elements 13 tryout but make sure that the antivirus and firewall(s) are disabled before you do that.

If you continue to have problems with the download and install of Premiere Elements 13 from the Adobe web site directly, then try the download and install from the following web site page (with antivirus and firewall(s) disabled)

Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 Direct Download Links, Premiere too | ProDesignTools

It is extremely important that you read and carry out the "Note: Very Important Instructions" on that web page in order to avoid getting an Access Denied message.

Please review and consider, and then let us know if the above worked for you.

Thank you.

ATR