0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 17, 2014 1:06 AM by menulauncher.dll

menulauncher.dll. does not office extention

menulauncher.dll

System is win 8

office 2013

adobe presenter 10

when i try to convert ppt file to scorm packet presenter menu disappear from office menu bar

then I try to add menulauncher.dll

but i experience "menulauncher.dll does not office extention" message on the screen

I tried to oll fallowing steps but unfortunataly

Issue

The Adobe Presenter menu doesn't appear in PowerPoint even though the Adobe Presenter Add-in for Microsoft PowerPoint is installed.

Solution

• Click the Office PowerPoint button (upper left), and then click PowerPoint Options.
      • Select Add-Ins. In the Manage pop-up menu at the bottom of the Options dialog box, select Disabled Items and click Go

•  

In the Disabled Items dialog box, click the Presenter add-in, and then click Enable.

Note: There aren't any items listed in the screenshot. In your installation, you sometimes see the Adobe Presenter PowerPoint Add-in.

Disabled Add-insClick Close.

• If the above solution doesn't work, try the following:

• Click the Office PowerPoint button (upper left), and then click PowerPoint Options.

•  

Select Add-Ins. In the Manage pop-up menu at the bottom of the dialog box, select COM Add-Ins and click Go.

Com add-ins menu

•  

Select Adobe Presenter Powerpoint COM Addin from the list. Write down the Location path.

COM Add-in path

•  

Deselect all add-ins in the list except the Adobe Presenter Addin and click Remove.

Remove the COM Add-in

•  

Click Add and navigate to the MenuLauncher.dll file at the location you wrote down in step 3.

Path to MenuLauncher.dll

•  

Click OK. Click OK again.

• Click Help > About Microsoft Office PowerPoint > Disabled Items.

•  

In the Disabled Items dialog box, click the Presenter add-in, and then click Enable.

•  

Click Close.