6 Replies Latest reply on Oct 21, 2014 4:59 PM by A.T. Romano

I can't enter in my projects

licancabur123

Bonjour,

Je ne sais pas rentrer dans mes projets car j'ai ce message d'erreur (I can't open my projetcs because I have this message) :

Adobe Premiere Elements.exe - Pas de disque

Il n'y a pas de disque dans le lecteur. Insérez un disque dans le lecteur E:.

Annuler    Recommencer    Continuer

Si je clique sur Annuler ou recommencer ou Continuer, je ne sais toujours pas entrer dans mes projets.

Merci pour votre aide.

Fred

• 1. Re: I can't enter in my projects
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Fred

With these no disc messages, it is important to know

a. What version of Premiere Elements?

b. On what computer operating system is Premiere Elements running on?

ATR

• 2. Re: I can't enter in my projects
            licancabur123 Level 1

Hello,

It's elements premiere 13.

My computer use windows 8.1

Intel (R) Core (TM) I5-4440CPU

RAM : 8 GO

Systeme : 64 bits, processor x64

Thanks to you for your help

Fred

• 3. Re: I can't enter in my projects
              A.T. Romano Level 7

Fred

Thank you for the reply. This no disc situation is being reported more and more frequently lately. In version 11, it was often associated with the SmartSound feature in that program. But, the SmartSound feature is gone in versions 12 and 13.

The following worked for Mutu but not for all. Please see the original thread details

Adobe Premiere Elements 13 No disk in drive E:

The following is what worked for Mutu. Please give it a try and then let us know the results.

1. Deactivation of the program from within an opened project's Help Menu/Sign Out.

2. Uninstall, using the usual Control Panel route.

3. Free ccleaner run through (regular cleaner and registry cleaner parts)

https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download

4. Reinstall with antivirus and firewall(s) disabled.

and some rebooting maneuvers

I think that the ccleaner run through to get rid of leftovers from incomplete installs and reinstalls is an important

step in trying to resolve this issue.

We will be watching for your results and then decide what next if the above does not work for you.

Thank you.

ATR

• 4. Re: I can't enter in my projects
                Mohammad Tahseen Adobe Employee

If I get your problem correctly, could you please let me know at what stage of launching Premiere Elements you are getting this error of disc not found message.

• 5. Re: I can't enter in my projects
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

Mohammad Tahseen

You have addressed your reply to me. However...

I am not the one with the NoDisc error. In this particular thread, the user with the problem is licancabur123 who is using Premiere Elements 13

on Windows 8.1 64 bit. From the translation, it would appear that, when this user hits Welcome Screen Video/New Project, the No Disk message appears.

The report of this NoDisc error in the threads is increasing in appearance for both version 12 and 13.

Do you have any cause and effect information on this? For version 11, the SmartSound feature was the answer. That does not apply any longer for 12 and 13  since SmartSound is gone. It does remain in concept in the Music Score.

Any insights into this No Disc issue hitting 12 and 13 would be appreciated. Sometimes an uninstall/ccleaner run through/reinstall solves the problem, but not always.

Thank you.

ATR

• 6. Re: I can't enter in my projects
                    A.T. Romano Level 7

licancabur123

When you get a chance could you please confirm the place and action which result in the No Disc message?

All others with this error are asked to supply the same details as well as the version of Premiere Elements and

the computer operating system on which it is running.

Please see my reply to Mohammad Tahseen in your thread (post numbered 5).

Perhaps Mohammad Tahseen (staff) can help us with some Adobe insider information on this NoDisc error that has

been appearing a lot lately in versions 12 and 13.

Thanks.

ATR