9 Replies Latest reply on Sep 30, 2006 10:31 AM by Newsgroup_User

Images don't show on the remote site?

rcrabb
      I recently tried to add a new section to my up-til-now working website but problems started happening in the process. My site works just fine when I preview it in a browser-all links and all images accounted for. I upload everything and most but not all of the images now have little question marks. I've re-uploaded a number of times. I deleted the entire site and uploaded again. Same results. I can see all the images in the their proper folders in remote view, all the windows open and links work but the images don't show (Again, some do-it's very inconsistent) If it all works well on my home computer, why isn't working on the remote?
      HELP? Here's the site if it would help. www.crabbdigital.com
        • 1. Re: Images don't show on the remote site?
          Level 7
          > I recently tried to add a new section

Which section? I looked around and didn't find any missing images.

Great stuff!!!!

http://www.crabbdigital.com/NEW_FINE/Pages/OtherFineArt.html
          The pages in this seris are really wide with a lot of empty space on the
          right as you scroll over.

• 2. Re: Images don't show on the remote site?
            Level 7

Great stuff!!!!

• 3. Re: Images don't show on the remote site?
              Level 7

Great stuff!!!!

• 4. Re: Images don't show on the remote site?
                Level 7

Great stuff!!!!

• 5. Re: Images don't show on the remote site?
                  Level 7
                  I, too, can see all the images. Have you cleared your cache - Ctrl+F5?
                  One thing... on your Fine Art Page you have an image of 2542px, giving you a
                  horizontal scroll bar - which IMHO is the only jar in an otherwise truly
                  great site and don't understand the necessity.

--
                  Jo

"rcrabb" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
                  news:efkimd$e39$1@forums.macromedia.com...
                  > I recently tried to add a new section to my up-til-now working
                  > website but problems started happening in the process. My site works just
                  > fine
                  > when I preview it in a browser-all links and all images accounted for. I
                  > upload
                  > everything and most but not all of the images now have little question
                  > marks.
                  > I've re-uploaded a number of times. I deleted the entire site and uploaded
                  > again. Same results. I can see all the images in the their proper folders
                  > in
                  > remote view, all the windows open and links work but the images don't show
                  > (Again, some do-it's very inconsistent) If it all works well on my home
                  > computer, why isn't working on the remote?
                  > HELP? Here's the site if it would help. www.crabbdigital.com
                  >

• 6. Re: Images don't show on the remote site?
                    Level 7

Great stuff!!!!

• 7. Re: Images don't show on the remote site?
                      Level 7

--
                      Jo

> fine
                      > upload
                      > marks.
                      > in
                      >

• 8. Re: Images don't show on the remote site?
                        Level 7

Great stuff!!!!

• 9. Re: Images don't show on the remote site?
                          Level 7

--
                          Jo

> fine
                          > upload
                          > marks.
                          > in
                          >