0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 20, 2014 2:11 AM by impairment

I recently purchased three eBooks from the American Medical Association's bookstore. I downloaded the first two e-books to my MacBook Pro. I proceeded to follow the directions and download a digital edition

impairment

I recently purchased three eBooks from the American Medical Association's bookstore. I downloaded the first two e-books to my MacBook Pro with the Adobe email ID [REMOVED] I proceeded to follow the directions and download a digital edition software to my iMac. I was able to download the third e-book to my iMac but was unable to download prior two eBooks since it said that I was not authorized and a different Adobe ID was needed. This same problem occurred when I tried to  transfer my first two eBooks purchased on my MacBook Pro but was unable to read these on my iMac. I follow the instructions and said that I did not have an ID for this iMac. I am very confused and would like to continue to use our services and I am sure that other physicians are in my same position. Please assist so that I may read all of the e-books purchased on all of my devices, as your product feature page assures that I can do.

[ Private information removed by moderator ]