• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I try to enable Flash Player in Internet Explorer 11, it does not show up under the "Manage Add-ons" dialog box.

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2014 Oct 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to this forum and I apologize if I post this question incorrectly. When I try to enable the "Flash Player" in Internet Explorer 11, the option to enable the "Shockwave Flash Object" does not appear inside the dialog box. The Option for Adobe itself does not appear, it is totally missing from here. I would like to know if there is a way to correct this problem and subsequently get the Flash Player to operate in Internet Explorer 11. I would appreciate any help, advice or instructions to help in solving this problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 19, 2014 Oct 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your Windows version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2014 Oct 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Windows 8.1 Pro x64 with Media Center.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player is embedded in Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 8.x; see if anything in here helps: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/flash-player-issues-windows-8.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I appreciate the link, it has some great troubleshooting information, but it did not help me to resolve my problem. I appreciate the input and suggestions because this helps me to maybe find a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines