0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 20, 2014 1:21 AM by justasking506

Webapp search combine fields

justasking506 Level 1

I'm trying to create a quick search for a webapp. They would like the one input field (e.g keyowords) to search across 3 of the webapp fields. Keywords, suburb and postcode. Is this possible? I can see how to insert the webapp search fields (all available fields in the webapp) but I'm not sure how I combine them so that there's 1 input box, that searches 3 fields. Can anyone help? I'll paste the code for the 3 fields that I need combined, if that helps at all.

Thanks.

<form name="catcustomcontentform90116" method="post" onsubmit="return checkWholeForm90116(this)" action="/Default.aspx?CCID=3136&amp;FID=21242&amp;ExcludeBoolFalse=True&amp;PageID={modul e_oid}">
              <table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" border="0" class="webform">
                  <tbody>
                      <tr>
                          <td><label for="CAT_txtKeywords">Keywords</label><br />
                          <input type="text" name="CAT_txtKeywords" id="CAT_txtKeywords" class="cat_textbox" maxlength="255" /></td>
                      </tr>
                      <tr>
                          <td><label for="CAT_Custom_55809">Suburb</label><br />
                          <input type="text" maxlength="255" name="CAT_Custom_55809" id="CAT_Custom_55809" class="cat_textbox" /></td>
                      </tr>
                      <tr>
                          <td><label for="CAT_Custom_55810">Postcode</label><br />
                          <input type="text" maxlength="255" name="CAT_Custom_55810" id="CAT_Custom_55810" class="cat_textbox" /></td>
                      </tr>
                      <tr>
                          <td><input type="submit" class="cat_button" value="Search" /></td>
                      </tr>
                  </tbody>
              </table>
          </form>
          <script src="/CatalystScripts/ValidationFunctions.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
          <script type="text/javascript">function checkWholeForm90116(theForm){var why = "";if (why != ""){alert(why);return false;}return true;}</script>
          {module_webappsresults}