2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 2, 2007 1:08 PM by shaytac

quiz help please!!!

shaytac
      Hi

I m working on flash quiz based flash learning interactions. I used flash quiz template to build it. i stripped down all the interactions but hotspot. So all the questions are based on hotspot. And allowed users to get the right answer with 2 tries. The problem is flash gets the first try always wrong after a reset than accepts the right answer (which is the intended one in component inspector) You can dowload the fla file from the url (www.shaytac.net/down/hotspot.fla) i would appreciate any feedback ..

cheers
        • 1. Re: quiz help please!!!
          MereEspo
          Looks like you only completed the first hotspot question. In order to have questions 2-6 work you'd have to create new HS_Area movie clips and input new instance names. Search the web for Using Flash MX Learning Interactions and follow the instructions - they'll walk you through the process. Hope that helps you.
          • 2. Re: quiz help please!!!
            shaytac Level 1
            I see
            But when you click on the intended object(right answer) for the second time(after clicking reset) it marks it right which it suppose to do for the first time.