0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 20, 2014 5:41 AM by anneliseeva

Export of the book from Lightroom to blurb, issue with Backgrounds ' opacitty => overexposed

anneliseeva

Hello, 

I have Mac book Pro last generation.

While preparing the book with Lightroom, I used new proposed tool that I found very useful , to place photos as background with different type of opacity. After upload to Blurb some of these backgrounds have disappeared at all and some have very bright color (overexposed) , so I am afraid to launch the print . After export into Pdf, everything works correctly.

Please find enclosed  two obvious examples, two print screens of pfd file and 2 prinscreent from the ecvivalent of  the book Hylem & Mourad wedding at elyseephoto blurb page page 28, 42, 43(i add print screen also).

Please help me to solve the issue, maybe there are some installation to correct for the graphic backgrounds? Are there minimum opacity level?

Thank you in advance for your quCapture d’écran 2014-10-17 à 23.07.22.pngCapture d’écran 2014-10-17 à 23.27.53.pngCapture d’écran 2014-10-17 à 23.38.30.pngCapture d’écran 2014-10-17 à 23.38.09.pngick answer.

Kind regards,

Anna Akoun