• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Parameter sesskey is missing... Presenter 10

Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2014 Oct 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have published the SCORM 1.2 package using Presenter 10 (project contains static slides and audio only). I had tried to upload it to Moodle 2.7 LMS - after uploading it shows the dialog: Error: parameter sesskey is missing. What can I do? Please, any idea.

Yarik

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Oct 21, 2014 Oct 21, 2014

Hi Yarik,

It doesnot seems to be an issue with presenter side but still i would recommend to try publishing to zip using presenter check box zip option in publish.

still if it doesnot work please mail the presentation and the output file and i can have a better look at it.

mailid:sipanda@adobe.com

Thanks

Sidhartha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2014 Oct 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Yarik,

It doesnot seems to be an issue with presenter side but still i would recommend to try publishing to zip using presenter check box zip option in publish.

still if it doesnot work please mail the presentation and the output file and i can have a better look at it.

mailid:sipanda@adobe.com

Thanks

Sidhartha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 08, 2014 Nov 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sidhartha, thanks for your patience and sory for my late answer. I tried check zip and it works correctly. Thank you again.

Best regards

Yarik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources