Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Typekit team subscription?

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2014 Oct 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Just spent some time trying to find an answer to this to no avail so kind of hoping someone here would have more info.

Basic question: Does the business plan on Typekit allow multiple users at once? i.e. Team subscription? Or does every user have to purchase an individual license if they require fonts to be synced on their machine?

I am working for a client (small/med business) who would like to use some fonts for their website and also printed documents. So there are 10-15 users who will need access to these fonts to use on Word/Powerpoint etc and also to use on their website. However they dont need access to any of the other creative cloud apps.

However I can't work out from what was on the website whether the typekit business plan allows more than one user or if there's a team subscription just for typekit. I have looked into CC for teams here: Creative Cloud Help | Creative Cloud for Teams / Common Questions but it doesnt mention typekit as a service...

Any help is appreciated

Edit: Sorry, so after reading a bit more I learnt the free typekit account is included in all adobe IDs by default. Question remains of is there a way to subscribe to typekit under a team license and not signing up to any other app?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2014 Oct 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thanks for your interest in Typekit!  Typekit doesn't offer team accounts at this time, so each person in your office would need their own subscription to sync fonts to the desktop.

You may select a plan and sign up from the Typekit website: https://typekit.com/plans.  The Portfolio plan gives you access to all of the fonts in the Typekit library, and allows each person to sync up to 100 fonts at a time.

Note that you will also need to install the Creative Cloud application in order to sync the fonts; this is the software that Typekit uses to transfer the fonts to your computer.  It is a free download. For instructions on installing the software and getting started with font sync, please refer to:

TYPEKIT | How to sync fonts to your desktop

I hope that this helps; let me know if you have any other questions here or at support@typekit.com.  Best,

-- liz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2018 May 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any news in the meanwhile?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines