1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 21, 2014 3:43 AM by arij2010

Creative Cloud or CS6?

Ali Corbett

I have recently started a new job in as a marketing assistant / in-house designer for a small company. They have bought in the necessary equipment I required, i.e. my iMac etc. This was set up with trial software but now I'm looking at installing the full versions of what I need and I can't decide whether it's worth purchasing a full version or signing up to the Creative Cloud. Does anyone have some advice?

I definitely use Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop on a daily basis (I am a print designer) but I would only occasionally require Dreamweaver and could possibly play around with Flash.

The CS6 Design & Web Package seems to include everything I would need but if i was to sign up to a Complete Business Plan on CC, does this mean I have access to every piece of software?

Are there any major glitches or negatives when it comes to CC?

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Cheers,

Ali

• 1. Re: Creative Cloud or CS6?
          arij2010 Adobe Community Professional

Hi,

CC gives you access to all adobe desktop applications ( Photoshop,Acrobat,Illustrator,Indesign ,PPRO,After effects ,flash...) .

I'm a CC user and i have no major issues with it .Some issues when i have new updates but it's normal for each new application.

CS6 full license will not be updated ,it means that you'll have to move to cloud in the furture.

Creative cloud allows you to install CS6,CC and CC 2014 if you have different customers on different versions .

You have access to all new versions immediately after their release .

Regards,