1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 21, 2014 4:37 PM by A.T. Romano

Brennen mit Discmenü

georgott

Premiere Elements 9

Ich habe einen fertigen Film mit einem Discmenü. Beim Brennen wird nur der Film ohne dem Discmenü gebrannt.

Was muss ich tun um auf einer DVD beides zu haben?

• 1. Re: Brennen mit Discmenü
          A.T. Romano Level 7

georgott

Your message is not being translated by the Adobe Premiere Elements Forum Translate Button, so I tried Google Translate.

From what I can understand, you are losing your disc menus in the Premiere Elements 9 burn to disc.

Are you losing "replacement" backgrounds in the disc menu or are you losing the whole menu?

You do not give enough details for me to be sure if you are involved with this known issue.

Please read the following details on Premiere Elements 9 and Disc Menu Replacement Backgrounds problem

http://atr935.blogspot.com/2014/02/pe9-disc-menu-lost-replacement.html

and then let us know if that applies to your situation.

Also, if you are using Premiere Elements 9, are you using it as the 9.0.1 Update. If not, please consider

doing that using the following

Adobe - Premiere Elements : For Windows : Premiere Elements 9.0.1 update

You can do this update with the program closed. I have assumed that you are using Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 64 bit computer.

If not, what computer operating system is your Premiere Elements running on?

Looking forward to your follow up.

ATR