3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 22, 2014 6:20 PM by bob.treitman

Is there a desktop version for Mac?

Jeffrey McNeal

Is there a desktop version for Mac of Adobe send?

• 1. Re: is there a desktop version for Mac
          bob.treitman Employee Moderator

There is no Desktop (AIR) version of Adobe Send. You can send through Adobe Reader, Microsoft Outlook (Windows) or the web client (cloud.acrobat.com/send).

• 2. Re: is there a desktop version for Mac
            wisfan

I opened an Adobe PDF document in my MacBook Pro and the Adobe Send option opened up, giving me no information that I couldn't send it as it was entered into their "send" box.  I just subscribed and now you're saying I can't go back to the site from which I subscribed and send the document...is that correct?

• 3. Re: is there a desktop version for Mac
              bob.treitman Employee Moderator

Sorry if my response was confusing. We don't have a *desktop* version of Adobe Send, as we did with SendNow, a similar service that is being retired later this year. That's what I thought you were asking.

You can use the Adobe Send service in Adobe Reader as well as from the web client (just go to https://cloud.acrobat.com/send and sign in with your Adobe ID and password). From your description, it sounds as though you had opened the PDF document in Adobe Reader.  If you want to send from Reader, open the PDF file again, then select Send Files from the panel on the right. If you don't see it, click on Tools. You'll need to sign in, as well.

SendFromReader.png