Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player will not install on my mac

Oct 22, 2014 Oct 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to install the new flash player on my iMac for almost a month now to no avail. I have scoured both adobe and apple's forums and have tried everything that has been suggest and still nothing. Can I please get some help regarding this situation.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 23, 2014 Oct 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to take a moment and thank Adobe for their top notch customer service. It only took me a month to get flash player installed on my iMac but hey no big deal, who needs flash player anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you mange to do it I'm having troubles with mine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Honestly I had all but given up on installing it, then today I installed Yosemite and thought I will try and see if flash player will install and sure enough it did. Foe the record I had flash player completely uninstalled and used the file:/install_flash_player_osx.dmg it's the one that is 15.6mb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines