2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 25, 2014 6:05 PM by ashley reup

I want to make my animation responsive but its not working correctly.

ashley reup

Here is a better example of what the issue is.

http://re.g-ram.co/1uHfiWu

The animation is suppose to be right below the navigation. Can anyone guide me on what or how I can center it without having it absolute positioned at the top?

Its being written by jquery. one of my clients did the animation. All i am doing is integrating it in the html.

• 1. Re: I want to make my animation responsive but its not working correctly.
          vivekuma Adobe Employee

Do two things:

1. Remove the bootstrap class "col-lg-14 col-lg-push-5" from the div where you have inserted the edge animation.

2. Then add a padding of 10px (as per your need) to the same div.

hth,

Vivekuma

• 2. Re: I want to make my animation responsive but its not working correctly.
            ashley reup Level 1

hey, thanks for the reply but that isn't the issue. my issue is that the animation doesn't stay within the div container. I tried what you said via chrome console but that's more of a hack way of doing it. I should be able to contain the animation within the div that its being wrapped with but for some reason it is jumping outside the div container.

Does that make sense? Would be awesome if there was a walkthrough on how the edge animation settings worked. for example the code below. would i need to adjust something below for it to contstrain within the container?

scaleToFit: "both",

centerStage: "both",

minW: "320",

maxW: "1200",

width: "830",

height: "430"

}, {"dom":{}}, {"style":{"${symbolSelector}":{"isStage":"true","rect":["320px","1200px","830px","430px"] ,"fill":["rgba(255,255,255,1)"]}},"dom":{}});