• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Viewing pdf files from OneDrive

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2014 Oct 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I have a pdf file on OneDrive on my laptop, how do I view it on my IpadMini?  I have Adobe Reader on it, but I can't figure out how to find my files.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2014 Oct 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Magnoliagrits,

Is the PDF document opened in Safari (the default web browser for iPad/iPhone)?  If so, please take a look at the Safari section of the FAQ document to open it in Adobe Reader.

How to open PDF documents in Adobe Reader for iOS (iPad on iOS 7 or 8 version)

Alternatively, you can

1. Install OneDrive for iOS app on your iPad.
  2. Open your PDF document in OneDrive for iOS.
  3. Tap the More button (with three circles) in the bottom toolbar.
  4. Select Open in Another App.
    OneDrive.png
  5. Select Adobe Reader for iOS.

Please note that any changes that you make to the PDF documents will not be saved back to OneDrive.  If you would like to save changes to PDF documents, it would be easier to use Acrobat.com as cloud storage.

Please see Help > Handbook > Acrobat.com and the Cloud for more information.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if there is a direct way of viewing PDFs from Microsoft OneDrive in Adobe Reader.

You may need to download the file to your device, then open it from there.

[topic moved to iOS subforum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I download it on my Ipad from my email account. It just opens it in a browser to read.  It doesn't seem to give me the option to save it on my Ipad anywhere. Do I need to do something special or have a special App or program to save it to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Magnoliagrits,

Is the PDF document opened in Safari (the default web browser for iPad/iPhone)?  If so, please take a look at the Safari section of the FAQ document to open it in Adobe Reader.

How to open PDF documents in Adobe Reader for iOS (iPad on iOS 7 or 8 version)

Alternatively, you can

1. Install OneDrive for iOS app on your iPad.
  2. Open your PDF document in OneDrive for iOS.
  3. Tap the More button (with three circles) in the bottom toolbar.
  4. Select Open in Another App.
    OneDrive.png
  5. Select Adobe Reader for iOS.

Please note that any changes that you make to the PDF documents will not be saved back to OneDrive.  If you would like to save changes to PDF documents, it would be easier to use Acrobat.com as cloud storage.

Please see Help > Handbook > Acrobat.com and the Cloud for more information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2015 Nov 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WHen you click on the link the pdf document in Word online will appear. Click on print. It will give you the option to save in Acrobat , ibooks etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Access your OneDrive files in Acrobat/Reader  looks like not available for OneDrive for Business though

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the PDF(s) were in your cloud.acrobat.com files account (free) you'd launch Adobe Reader and from within it you'd go into the account, select the desired PDF and view it with Adobe Reader Mobile.

However, as the file is in OneDrive you'd need to transfer/download the PDF to the iPad park it were you can get to it with Adobe Reader Mobile.

Be well...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines